Sunday 28 October 2012

WWE Hell in a Cell 2012 Preview

Hell in a Cell will take this place this sunday at the Philips Arena in Atlanta, Georgia. At the minute, there is only 6 matches announced so a few interesting matchups. Let's take a look.

We don't have a YouTube pre-show match. Instead, we get John Cena (yay) coming out to address the rumours surrounding his situation with AJ and AJ resigning her position as RAW General Manager. Yeah...I don't really care.

Anyway, back to the card. Randy Orton will take on Alberto Del Rio. I'm not sure about this one as I can see both guys winning but I'm going for Randy Orton to win this one.
Predicted Winner: Randy Orton

The Divas Championship will be defended in a triple threat match as Eve is challenged by Kaitlyn and Layla. This match has (shockingly) a story behind it with the whole "who attacked Kaitlyn?" thing. I'm a big fan of Kaitlyn and I would love to see her become the Divas Champion. However, I can't see that happening til at least Survivor Series; so I'm picking Eve to win.
Predicted Winner: Eve

Kofi Kingston will defend his Intercontinental Championship against The Miz. Based on their previous encounters, this could be a good match. I would love to see the Most Must-See WWE Superstar in Miz-tory win back the title. However, I think it would be a dumb decision. Therefore, I'm going for Kofi to retain his title here.
Predicted Winner: Kofi Kingston

The Tag Team Championships will be defended as Rhodes Scholars (Cody Rhodes and Damien Sandow) challenge Team Friendship Hell No (Kane and Daniel Bryan). This is a match that I'm really looking forward to. Team Hell No are too popular right now and it would be a stupid decision for them to drop the belts. So, I think they will win.
Predicted Winners: Team Hell No

The World Heavyweight Championship will be defended as The Big Show challenges Sheamus. This match is for some fucked-up reason not in the Cell. That seems stupid to me. Anyway, I can't see Big Show winning so I think Sheamus will win. Although, I won't be surprised if Dolph Ziggler cashes in his MITB briefcase soon afterwards.
Predicted Winner: Sheamus

The main event will be for the WWE Championship as CM Punk  defends the title against Ryback. This is a very interesting contest. If this happened six months from now, I wouldn't mind it. However, the only main event person Ryback has faced has been The Miz and I can't see him being involved in a 25-30 minute match. Despite that, I think this could be a good match and I think that Punk will retain the title.
Predicted Winner: CM Punk

I won't get to see the event live so I will watch it during the week, so I hope you enjoy the event.

No comments:

Post a Comment