Sunday 17 February 2019

WWE Elimination Chamber 2019 Preview

Wweeliminationchamber2019.jpeg



WWE Elimination Chamber 2019 will be taking place this evening at the Toyota Center in Houston, Texas. There are 7 matches on the card plus we will see the first ever Women's Tag Team Champions crowned. So, let's take a look at the card.

Buddy Murphy vs Akira Tozowa
Cruiserweight Championship
This should be a good match and I'm going for Murphy to retain.
Predicted Winner: Buddy Murphy

Braun Strowman vs Baron Corbin
No Disqualification Match
I think that Strowman will find a way to win.
Predicted Winner: Braun Strowman

Hollywood Miz and "Best in the World" Shane McMahon vs The Usos
Smackdown Tag Team Championship
I really want The Usos but I think that Miz and Shane will retain.
Predicted Winners: The Miz and Shane McMahon

Bobby Lashley and Lio Rush vs Finn Balor
Intercontinental Championship
I feel that Balor will find a way to win here.
Predicted Winner: Finn Balor

Ronda Rousey vs Ruby Riott
RAW Women's Championship
It will be a tough one for Ronda but I think she will go on to win here.
Predicted Winner: Ruby Riott

"The New" Daniel Bryan vs Samoa Joe vs Kofi Kingston vs AJ Styles vs Jeff Hardy vs Randy Orton
Elimination Chamber Match for the WWE Championship
This should be a fun match to watch and I think that Bryan will win here.
Predicted Winner: Daniel Bryan

Sasha Banks and Bayley vs Sarah Logan and Liv Morgan vs The IIonics vs Naomi and Carmella vs Mandy Rose and Sonya Deville vs Nia Jax and Tamina
Elimination Chamber for the Women's Tag Team Championship
A tough one to call but I'm going for Sasha and Bayley to be the inaugural Women's Tag TEa, Champions
Predicted Winners: Sasha Banks and Bayley

It will be a couple of days before I get to see it so the review will be up before the end of the week. Until then, I hope you guys enjoy the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment