Sunday 9 September 2012

TNA No Surrender 2012 Preview

TNA No Surrender is taking place this evening at the Impact Zone in Orlando. What will happen with Aces and 8s and who will win the BFG Series? Let's look at the card.

Rob Van Dam will face Magnus in what could be an entertaining contest. I know that RVD is predictable but I still enjoy watching him and I think he will win this one.
Predicted Winner: Rob Van Dam

The X-Division Championship is on the line as Zema Ion is challenged by Sonjay Dutt. I personally feel that the X-Division has suffered slightly since Austin Aries (the best thing in TNA right now) has left the division. Despite that,I think this could be a good match and I believe that Ion will retain here.
Predicted Winner: Zema Ion

Christopher Daniels and Kazarian will defend their Tag Team Championships against AJ Styles and Kurt Angle. I don't really care about this feud anymore as it should have ended a long time ago. Anyway, hopefully Styles and Angle will win and end this feud as they deserve better than this.
Predicted Winners: AJ Styles and Kurt Angle

The Knockouts Championship will be defended as Miss Tessmacher is challenged by Tara. This could be a good match if given the right amount of time. I think that Tessmacher will retain here.
Predicted Winner: Miss Tessmacher

We now look at the BFG Series and one of the semi-finals is between Bully Ray and James Storm. This could be a good match and Storm was my pick to win the Series until Aries became World Champion. Now, I'm not so sure. I think that Storm will win this one and advance to the final.
Predicted Winner: James Storm

The second semi-final is between Samoa Joe and Jeff Hardy. This is a tough one to call as either one can win it. I'm going for Joe to win this and go on to win the BFG Series.
Predicted Winner: Samoa Joe

The main event will be Austin Aries (the best thing in TNA right now) taking on a member of Aces & 8s. We still don't know who's in the group but I think some of them will be revealed at this match. I think that Aces & 8s will win this, although I won't be surprised if it ends in a no contest.
Predicted Winner: Aces & 8s

I won't get to see the show until wednesday evening, so I'll publish my review later in the week. Until then, I hope you enjoy the show.


No comments:

Post a Comment