Monday 25 November 2013

WWE Survivor Series 2013 Preview

The twenty-seventh Survivor Series is taking place this evening at the TD Garden in Boston. It looks like it has an interesting card, so let's take a look.

The Kick Off Show match is between Kofi Kingston and The Miz. This is a tough one to call but I think, with Miz's recent heel turn, he'll get the win here.
Predicted Winner: The Miz

Our first Survivor Series elimination match is between the team of Cody Rhodes, Goldust, The Usos and Rey Mysterio taking on the team of The Shield and The Real Americans. I can see this going both ways but I'm going for The Shield and Real Americans to win here.
Predicted Winners: The Shield and The Real Americans

The second Survivor Series elimination match involves the Divas as the team of Natalya, The Bella Twins, JoJo, Eva Marie and The Funkadactyls take on the team of AJ Lee, Kaitlyn, Rosa Mendes, Aksana, Alicia Fox and Summer Rae. I don't know if I'm doing to enjoy this as whilst it does involve some talented Divas like Natalya, AJ and Summer Rae; it does have JoJo and Alicia Fox in it. As for my prediction, even though I don't want them to win, I think that the Total Divas team will win here.
Predicted Winners: Natalya, Bella Twins, JoJo, Eva Marie and The Funkadactyls

The Intercontinental Championship is on the line as Curtis Axel gets his rematch against Big E Langston. This could be a good match but I can't see them giving Axel the belt back. Therefore, Langston to win here.
Predicted Winner: Big E Langston

Eric Rowan and Luke Harper take on Daniel Bryan and CM Punk in a match that I'm really looking forward to watching. This is a very tough one to call as I can see both teams winning. I'm going for Bryan and Punk and I'm wondering if this could lead to a Tag Team Championship reign next year.
Predicted Winners: Daniel Bryan and CM Punk

The World Heavyweight Championship match is between Alberto Del Rio and John Cena. I don't really care for this match. I thought that Sandow might get another chance for the Championship but that seems to have been shitcanned. Anyway, can't see Del Rio winning it so Cena to retain here.
Predicted Winner: John Cena

The WWE Championship will be defended as Randy Orton is challenged by Big Show. Unfortunately, I'm finding it hard to get up for this match. I think that Orton will be Champion til Wrestlemania so I'm going for him to retain here.
Predicted Winner: Randy Orton

I won't get to watch this til at least next week so the review will be up then. I hope you guys enjoy the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment