Sunday 6 April 2014

WWE Wrestlemania XXX Preview

File:WrestleMania XXX Poster.png


The biggest event of the year, Wrestlemania XXX, is taking place this evening at the Mercedes-Benz Superdome in New Orleans. With Hulk Hogan hosting it, will this be on a par of great Wrestlemanias like III and XVII? Let's look at the card.

The Pre-Show match is for the Tag Team Championship as The Usos defend the titles against Los Matadores, The Real Americans and Curtis Axel and Ryback. I'm quite surprised that has been put to the pre-show but it should be a decent match. I can't see The Usos being transitional champions so I'm going for them to win here.
Predicted Winners: The Usos

The Shield, who have recently tunred face, face the team of Corporate Kane and The New Age Outlaws. Whilst I feel that The Shield might break up soon, I don't think they will show any cracks here. I think they will win this match.
Predicted Winners: The Shield

The 30-man Andre the Giant Invitational Battle Royal should be fun to watch. The confirmed participants are Alberto Del Rio, Big E, Big Show, Brad Maddox(?), Brodus Clay, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Damien Sandow, Darren Young, Dolph Ziggler, Fandango, Drew McIntyre, Goldust, The Great Khali, Heath Slater, Jinder Mahal, Justin Gabriel, Kofi Kingston, Mark Henry, The Miz, Rey Mysterio, Sheamus, R-Truth, Santino Marella, Sin Cara Version 2, Titus O'Neill and Zack Ryder. I'm going for Big Show to win here.
Predicted Winner: Big Show

AJ Lee will defend her Divas Championship in a 14-Diva single fall match. Her challengers are Aksana, Alicia Fox, Brie Bella, Cameron, Emma, Eva Marie, Layla, Naomi, Natalya, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes, Summer Rae and Tamina Snuka. I can't see AJ winning this and it's a shame that her excellent Divas Championship run will be lost in a match that will become a clusterfuck extremely quickly. I fully expect one of The Total Divas cast to win this so I'm going for Brie Bella to win here.
Predicted Winner: Brie Bella

John Cena will take on Bray Wyatt in what could be a very interesting match. I would love Wyatt to win here but he is facing Cena so I don't think he will.
Predicted Winner: John Cena

Brock Lesnar is the latest person to take on The Undertaker and try to end the streak. This has the potential to be a great match with both guys using a MMA-type style in the ring. I fully expect Undertaker to go 22-0 here, although you miay sometimes feel that he could lose here.
Predicted Winner: The Undertaker

Daniel Bryan  willl face Triple H and the winner will go to the WWE World Heavyweight Championship match later on. I'm really looking forward to this match and this could be the match of the night. Daniel Bryan has to win this here, otherwise I  feel that it will be riots in the Superdome.
Predicted Winner: Daniel Bryan

Whoever wins that match will take part in the WWE World Heavyweight Championship match with Batista and Champion Randy Orton. A lof of people, including myself, did not want a Orton/Batista match so I'm glad it will be a triple threat match. I think that Daniel Bryan winning will be a great way to end the PPV so I'm going for him here.
Predicted Winner: Daniel Bryan

I won't get to see the show live but I'll get to see it during the week. I hope you guys enjoy the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment