Sunday 26 October 2014

WWE Hell in a Cell 2014

Hell in a Cell (2014) poster art.jpg

WWE Hell in a Cell 2014 will be takingplace this Sunday in the American Airlines Center in Dallas, Texas. With the WWE World Heavyweight Champion Brock Lesnar not scheduled to make an appearance, it will be interesting to see how this event will go. Let's look at the card.

Big Show will be the latest person to face Rusev. I like Rusev but I am getting a bit sick and tired of him just beating huge guys. It's time for him to challenge for a Championship. Anyway, Rusev to win here.
Predicted Winner: Rusev

Nikki Bella will take on her sister Brie Bella, in which the loser must become the winner's personal assistant for a month. It's a hard one to call but I'm going for Brie to win here.
Predicted Winner: Brie Bella

The Usos and Goldust and Stardust will once again face each other for the WWE World Tag Team Championships. Their matches have been pretty good so I expect the same here. I think that Goldust and Stardust will retain here.
Predicted Winners: Goldust and Stardust

Cesaro has decided to challenge for the Intercontinental Championship in a 2-out-of-3 falls match against Dolph Ziggler. I'm quite looking forward to this match and I think that Cesaro will be victorious here.
Predicted Winner: Cesaro

Paige will once again chgallenge AJ Lee for the Divas Championship. I've quite enjoyed thier matches and I expect to see another good one here. I'm going for AJ Lee to stay the Champion here. 
Predicted Winner: AJ Lee

Hollywood Miz has decided to spice things up and challenge Sheamus for the United States Championship. Whilst I expect that Damien Mizdow will try his best to help, I still think that Sheamus will be victorious here.
Predicted Winner: Sheamus

In the first of two Hell in a Cell matches, Dean Ambrose will take on Seth Rollins. This is the match that I'm most looking forward to and I expect it will be a lot of fun. I really would like Ambrose but I think that Rollins will find some way to win here.
Predicted Winner: Seth Rollins

In the second Hell in a Cell match, John Cena will face Randy Orton for seems like the 500th fucking time. Yeah, Orton is not winning this match.
Predicted Winner: John Cena

I won't get to see this for a couple of weeks. I've still to watch Bound for Glory and publish a podcast that I recrded almost a month. Hopefully, I'll get the blog up to date as soon as I can. Until then, I hope you guys enjoy the show.























No comments:

Post a Comment