Sunday 26 April 2015

WWE Extreme Rules 2015 Preview

Extreme Rules poster.jpg



It's that time of year where WWE goes extreme (again!) as WWE Extreme Rules takes place this evening at the AllState Arena in Rosemont, Illinois. How will the first PPV since Wrestlemania fare?

The match in the Pre Show is for the Tag Team Championship as The New Day (Kofi Kingston and Big E) challenge Tyson Kidd and Cesaro. I am loving Kidd and Cesaro and I can't see the New Day winning here.
Predicted Winners: Tyson Kidd and Cesaro

Dean Ambrose will face Luke Harper in a Chicago Street Fight. This is a tough one to call as I can see either one winning. I might be taking a bit of a risk here but I'm going for Luke Harper to win here.
Predicted Winner: Luke Harper

Roman Reigns will take on Big Show in a Last Man Standing match. I think that they still want to build up Roman, so I think he will win here.
PPredicted Winner: Roman Reigns

Dolph Ziggler and Sheamus will face each other in a "Kiss My Arse" match (fuck's sake). This has the ability to be the match of the night and I can see Ziggler winning. However, I don't think he will so Sheamus to win here.
Predicted Winner: Sheamus

Naomi will face Nikki Bella for the Divas Championship. This could be a decent match but it's between two heels and I feel that the crowd will give it even less of a chance than usual. I'm taking another risk and going for Naomi to win here.
Predicted Winner: Naomi

 John Cena will give Rusev his rematch for the United States Championship in a Russian Chain Match. I would love Rusev to regain the Championship but he's facing John Cena for fuck's sake. Cena to win here.
Predicted Winner: John Cena

The main event will be a steel cage match for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship as Randy Orton challenges Seth Rollins. Corporate Kane will be the gatekeeper and the RKO is banned. Ignoring the fact that a steel cage match is no disqualification so Orton can use his RKO anyway; this should be a good match. I can see the tension between Rollins and Kane come into play as well. I feel that Rollins has to win here. He is the number one heel in the company right now and if you give the Championship to a well established star, it might derail him.
Predicted Winner: Seth Rollins

I'm going to try to watch this over the next couple of days and put the review up during thee week. Until then, hope you guys enjoy the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment