Sunday 25 October 2015

WWE Hell in a Cell 2015 Preview

 Hell in a Cell 2015 Poster.jpg



Hell in a Cell takes place this evening at the Staples Center in Los Angeles, California. Will Undertaker finally get his revenge (cleanly) as he faces Brock Lesnar? Let's look at the card.

In the Pre Show, the team of Dolph Ziggler, Cesaro and Neville will face the team of King Barrett, Mr Money in the Bank Sheamus and Rusev. Whilst it's a bit of a shame that these guys are on the Pre Show, this should be a good match. I'm going for Ziggler, Cesaro and Neville to win here.
Predicted Winners: Dolph Ziggler, Cesaro and Neville

The New Day (sucks!) will face the challenge of The Dudley Boyz for the Tag Team Championships. Whilst I've generally enjoyed the reign of The New Day, I feel that the Dudleys will win here.
Predicted Winners: The Dudley Boyz

The Intercontinental Championship is on the line as Ryback challenges Kevin Owens. This could be a good match and Ryback could regain the Championship. However, I don't think that will happen; so Owens to win here.
Predicted Winner: Kevin Owens

Our first Hell in a Cell match will be between Roman Reigns and Bray Wyatt. This could go either way and I fully expect the Wyatt Family will interfere despite the Cell. Despite that, I think that Reigns will win here.
Predicted Winner: Roman Reigns

United States Champion John Cena has decided to issue an open challenge. I don't know who it could be but I feel that Cena will still win here.
Predicted Winner: John Cena

Nikki Bella will get a chance to regain her Divas Championship as she challenges Charlotte. This could be a good match and I think that Charlotte will win here. However, I have a feeling that Paige could make an appearance.
Predicted Winner: Charlotte

Seth Rollins will face the challenge of Demon Kane for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship. If Rollins wins, Corporate Kane will lose his job as Director of Operations. This is a tough one to call as I don't think that Rollins will lose his title or Kane will lose his job. I'm going for Rollins to win but I won't be surprised if it ends up as a no contest.
Predicted Winner: Seth Rollins

The second Hell in a Cell match is between Undertaker and Brock Lesnar. Hopefully this was not end up in a clusterfuck but I feel that Undertaker will get a clean win here.
Predicted Winner: Undertaker

I will get to watch this during the week and hopefully write up the review next week. I hope you guys enjoy the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment