Sunday 22 May 2016

WWE Extreme Rules 2016 Preview

WWE Extreme Rules takes place this evening at the Prudential Center in Newark, New Jersey. How will the New Era look like after WWE goes extreme? Let's look at the card.

We get Dolph Ziggler taking on Baron Corbin in a no disqualification match. I think that Corbin will win here.
Predicted Winner: Baron Corbin

Dean Ambrose will take on Chris Jericho in an Asylum Match. This has the potential to be a good match and I'm going for Jericho to win here.
Predicted Winner: Chris Jericho

The Usos will face Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson in another match that could be really good. I feel that Gallows and Anderson will cheat their way to victory here.
Predicted Winners: Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson

Now one match that I'm really looking forward to: Hollywood Miz defending the Intercontinental Championship against Cesaro, Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn in a fatal 4-way match. This is a tough one to call as I can see any one of them winning. I'm taking a punt and going for Sami Zayn to win.
Predicted Winner: Sami Zayn

Another match that I'm looking forward to is The Vaudevillians challenging The New Day for the Tag Team Championship. It's a tough call but I think that The Vaudevillians will win here.
Predicted Winners: The Vaudevillians

Rusev will challenge Kalisto for the United States Championship. While a part of me feels that this will be the end of Kalisto's reign, I feel that he will find some way to prevail here.
Predicted Winner: Kalisto

Charlotte will defend her Women's Championship in a Submission Match against Natalya. This once again could be a good match with hopefully no bullshit endings. I'm going for Charlotte to win here.
Predicted Winner: Charlotte

The main event will be an Extreme Rules Match for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship as AJ Styles will challenge Roman Reigns. I think that there is no question that Reigns will win, I do wonder if the WWE will give Styles a run with the belt in the near future.
Predicted Winner: Roman Reigns

I'm planning to watch the show over the next couple of days so hopefully the review will be up during the week. Until then, I hope you guys enjoy the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment