Sunday 12 February 2017

WWE Elimination Chamber 2017 Preview

Elimination Chamber 2017.jpg

WWE Elimination Chamber (or No Escape if you live in Germany) will be taking place this evening at the Talking Stick Resort Arena in Phoenix, Arizona. With this being Smackdown last PPV before Wrestlemania, how will that card develop after this event. Let's look at the card. 

The match on the Pre Show will be Mojo Rawley taking on Curt Hawkins. I'm not that bothered about this to be honest but I feel that Hawkins will win here.
Predicted Winner: Curt Hawkins

Nikki Bella will take on Natalya in what could be an interesting. I feel that Nikki will win here.
Predicted Winner: Nikki Bella

Luke Harper will take on the Royal Rumble Winner Randy Orton. This is a slightly tough one to call but I'm going for Orton to win here. 
Predicted Winner: Randy Orton

Becky Lynch will face Mickie James in a match that I'm quite looking forward to. I'm going for Mickie to win here.
Predicted Winner: Mickie James

Naomi will challenge Alexa Bliss for the Smackdown Women's Championship. I will be very surprised if Naomi wins this so Alexa to be victorious here.
Predicted Winner: Alexa Bliss

Dolph Ziggler is taking on Apollo Crews and Kalisto  in a 2-on-1 handicap match. First of all, Ziggler is the heel in this so it's weird that he's at a disadvantage. Despite that, I feel that he will find some way to win.
Predicted Winner: Dolph Ziggler

This is a match that I'm really looking forward to as American Alpha put the Smackdown Tag Team Championship on the line in a Tag Team Turmoil match. Their challengers are Heath Slater and Rhyno, The Usos, The Vaudevillains, The Ascension and Breezango. I feel that American Alpha will retain here.
Predicted Winners: American Alpha

In the main event, John Cena  will take on Dean Ambrose, Bray Wyatt, Hollywood Miz, Baron Corbin and AJ Styles. At first I thought that Cena will win this but I've heard that Wyatt is going to win this so I'm going with him.
Predicted Winner: Bray Wyatt

I'll publish the review during the week so until then I hope you guys enjoy the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment