Sunday 22 October 2017

WWE TLC 2017 Preview

WWE TLC will be taking place tomorrow evening at the Target Center in Minneapolis. The card was looking pretty good but recent events have now made it fucking amazing. Why? Well, let's take a look and find out.

Sasha Banks vs Alicia Foxx
I can't see Alicia winning this but you never know.
Predicted Winner: Sasha Banks

Cedric Alexander and Rich Swann vs The Brian Kendrick and Gentleman Jack Gallagher
This should be an enjoyable contest and it's a tough one to call. I'm going for Kendrick and Gallagher to win.
Predicted Winners: The Brian Kendrick and Gentleman Jack Gallagher

Mickie James vs Alexa Bliss
RAW Women's Championship
A part of me feels that Mickie will win this. However, I think it's more likely that Alexa will win and drop the Title to Asuka.
Predicted Winner: Alexa Bliss

Enzo Amore vs Kalisto
WWE Cruiserweight Championship
This could be an enjoyable contest and I think that Kalisto will retain.
Predicted Winner: Kalisto

Asuka vs Emma
Bitch please. Asuka is winning this. Don't be fucking stupid.
Predicted Winner: Asuka

AJ Styles vs Finn Balor
Yes, you read that right. Due to medical issues with Bray Wyatt, we get to see a dream match and I can't remember the last time I was this excited for a match. This is tough but I'm going for Finn to win here.
Predicted Winner: Finn Balor

Brian Strowman, Kane, Cesaro, Sheamus and Hollywood Miz vs Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins and Kurt. Fucking. Angle
For the first time in over 11 years, RAW GM Kurt Angle will take part in a WWE match. Obviously they have to win, right?
Predicted Winners: Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins and Kurt Angle

Even though I'm looking forward to this, I won't get to see it live. I hope you guys enjoy the show.


No comments:

Post a Comment