Friday 26 January 2018

NXT Takeover Philadelphia Preview

Takeover Philly.jpg

The first big event of the year, NXT Takeover Philadelphia, will be taking place tomorrow evening at the Wells Fargo Center. This has some really interesting matches so let's take a look at the card.

Kassius Ohno vs The Velveteen Dream
I'm a fan of Ohno but Dream is one of the best things in NXT right now. After some high profile losses to Aliester Black and Johnny Gargano, I think that he has to win this.
Predicted Winner: The Velveteen Dream

Adam Cole vs Aliester Black
Extreme Rules Match
Even though the stipulation guarantees that Kyle O'Reilly and Bobby Fish will help Cole, I'm still not sure if he will win. There is a possibility that SaNitY will make an appearance but that could happen in the NXT Tag Team Championship match. It's a tough one but I think that Black will win just.
Predicted Winner: Aliester Black

Authors of Pain vs Kyle O'Reilly and Bobby Fish
NXT Tag Team Championship
I feel that O'Reilly and Fish will win but there is no way that they will do that clean. SaNitY could turn up and maybe Adam Cole as well. I like the Authors of Pain but I feel that it's time for them to get called up.
Predicted Winners: Kyle O'Reilly and Bobby Fish

Shayna Baszler vs Ember Moon
NXT Women's Championship
Baszler has been portrayed as a dominant bully but I can't see her winning in only her second television match. That and the fact that I can't see Ember losing when she spent last year chasing the title. Therefore, I'm going for Ember to win but I don't think it will be a clean victory.
Predicted Winner: Ember Moon

Johnny Gargano vs Andrade "Cien" Almas
NXT Championship
This can go in many different ways. I think that Almas will win thanks to the return of Gargano's ex-best friend Tomasso Ciampa
Predicted Winner: Andrade "Cien" Almas

The review will be up at the beginning of the week. Until then, I hope you guys enjoy the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment