Sunday 25 February 2018

WWE Elimination Chamber 2018 Preview

WWE Elimination Chamber 2018 Poster.jpeg

WWE Elimination Chamber will be taking place this evening at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas. History will be made once again as we will get the first ever Women's Elimination Chamber Match. So, who will be the winner of that? Let's take a look at the card.

Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson vs Bo Dallas and Curtis Axel
The match on The Kick Off Show could be a decent one. I'm going for Gallows and Anderson to win.
Predicted Winners: Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson

Cesaro and Sheamus vs Titus Worldwide
WWE RAW Tag Team Championship Match
Whilst it would be interesting to see Titus O'Neill and Apollo Crews be Champions, I don't think that's going to happen.
Predicted Winners: Cesaro and Sheamus

Asuka vs Nia Jax
If Nia Jax wins, she will be added to Asuka's Championship match at Wrestlemania. Yeah, that's not happening.
Predicted Winner: Asuka

"Woken" Matt Hardy vs Bray Wyatt
Oh God, I give no fucks about this match. Er...Wyatt to win, I guess
Predicted Winner: Bray Wyatt

Alexa Bliss vs Bayley vs Mandy Rose vs Mickie James vs Sasha Banks vs Sonya Deville
Elimination Chamber Match for the WWE RAW Women's Championship
I'm quite looking forward to this one. I'm going for Alexa to win and go on to be fucked up by Asuka at Wrestlemania. 
Predicted Winner: Alexa Bliss

Braun Strowman vs Elias vs Finn Balor vs Hollywood Miz vs John Cena vs Roman Reigns vs Seth Rollins
Elimination Chamber Match to Determine the No 1 Contender to the Universal Championship
This will be interesting due to the fact that there will be 7 people involved instead of the usual 6. Whilst I would love to see someone like Rollins or Balor win, it's probably going to be Roman Reigns (yay?)
Predicted Winner: Roman Reigns

Due to the work, the Winter Olympics and the Six Nations, I haven't been watching much WWE and haven't published my Royal Rumble review yet. Hopefully, I'll publish over the next couple of days and watch Elimination Chamber next weekend. Until then, I hope you guys enjoy the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment