Sunday 6 May 2018

WWE Backlash 2018 Preview

BackLASH(2k18).jpg



WWE Backlash will be taking place this evening at the Prudential Center in Newark, New Jersey. With the fallout after Wrestlemania still going on, will these matches change that? Let's take a look.

Bayley vs Ruby Riott
The match on the Kick Off Show should be a good one. I feel that Riott's friends, Liv Morgan and Sarah Logan, will help her get the win.
Predicted Winner: Ruby Riott

Daniel Bryan vs Big Cass
A tough one to call but I'm going for Bryan to win.
Predicted Winner: Daniel Bryan

Braun Strowman and Bobby Lashley vs Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn
This should be a fun one and I'm going for Owens and Zayn to win.
Predicted Winners: Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn

Roman Reigns vs Samoa Joe
I don't get what they're doing with Roman right now and I feel that he will lose again.
Predicted Winner: Samoa Joe

Charlotte Flair vs Carmella
Smackdown Women's Championship
I think that Carmella will retain here.
Predicted Winner: Carmella       

Alexa Bliss vs Nia Jax
RAW Women's Championship
This should be a fun match to watch as I feel that Nia will retain here.
Predicted Winner: Nia Jax

Randy Orton vs Jeff Hardy
United States Championship
A tough one but I think, even though I don't want him to, that Orton will win.
Predicted Winner: Randy Orton

Hollywood Miz vs Seth Rollins
Intercontinental Championship
This should be a good match and I'm going for Rollins to retain.
Predicted Winner: Seth Rollins

Shinsuke Nakamura vs AJ Styles
No Disqualification Match for the WWE
Their last two matches have been pretty good so far and I feel that Nakamura will low blow his way to victory.
Predicted Winner: Shinsuke Nakamura

I haven't seen The Greatest Royal Rumble yet but I hope to see that and Backlash in the next week. Until then, I hope you guys enjoy the show.

   

No comments:

Post a Comment