Sunday 15 July 2018

WWE Extreme Rules 2018 Preview

Extreme Rules 2018.jpeg



Extreme Rules 2018 will be taking place this evening at the PPG Paints Arena in Pittsburgh. Money in the Bank was pretty decent. However, some of the matches have no stipulations, which defeats the purpose of an Extreme Rules event. Anyway, let's take a look.

Sin Cara vs Andrade "Cien" Almas
The first match on the Kick Off Show could be a good one. I'm going with Andrade to win.
Predicted Winner: Andrade "Cien" Almas

The New Day vs Sanity
Tables Match
I'm quite surprised that this is on the Kick Off Show. It's a tough one but I think that Sanity will find a way to win this.
Predicted Winners: Sanity

Finn Balor vs Constable Corbin
I might be in the minority but I'm going for Corbin to win.
Predicted Winner: Constable Corbin

Braun Strowman vs Kevin Owens
Steel Cage Match
Strowman will win this, no question
Predicted Winner: Braun Strowman

The Bludgeon Brothers vs Team Hell No
WWE Smackdown Tag Team Championship
I feel that Daniel Bryan and Kane will find a way to win and become the new Champions.
Predicted Winners: Team Hell No

"Woken" Matt Hardy and Bray Wyatt vs The B-Team
WWE Raw Tag Team Championship
I think that Wyatt and Hardy will continue on their reign.
Predicted Winners: "Woken" Matt Hardy and Bray Wyatt

Jeff Hardy vs Shinsuke Nakamura
WWE United States Championship
I feel that Nakamura has to win this otherwise it will continue to feel that his heel run has been pointless.
Predicted Winner: Shinsuke Nakamura

Dolph Ziggler vs Seth Rollins
30-Minute Iron Man Match for the Intercontinental Championship
This has the potential to be the match of the night. I'm going for Ziggler to find a way to retain.
Predicted Winner: Dolph Ziggler

Carmella vs Asuka
WWE Smackdown Women's Championship
I really want Asuka to win. However, I think that James Ellsworth, who will be suspended in a shark tank, will help Carmella get the win.
Predicted Winner: Carmella

Alexa Bliss vs Nia Jax
Extreme Rules Match for the WWE RAW Women's Championship
I think that Bliss will win here and go on to be murdered by Ronda Rousey at Summerslam
Predicted Winner: Alexa Bliss

Roman Reigns vs Bobby Lashley
I'm struggling to care about this match and, with any luck, it won't be the main event. I feel that Lashley will use his shitty vertical suplex to get the win.
Predicted Winner: Bobby Lashley

AJ Styles vs Rusev
WWE Championship
I feel that this could surprise a lot of people. Styles is obviously awesome and Rusev, who I never saw in this position, has the ability to match Styles. Anyway, whilst Rusev being Champion would be interesting to see, I think that Styles will retain.
Predicted Winner: AJ Styles

I have been really busy over the last month but I will hopefully get to see this over the next couple of days. Until then, I hope you guys enjoy the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment