Sunday 16 September 2018

Hell in a Cell 2018 Preview

Hell in a Cell 2018 PPV poster.jpg

WWE Hell in a Cell will be taking place this evening at the AT&T Center in San Antonio, Texas. Some of the matches look good so let's take a look.

The New Day vs Rusev and Aiden English
Smackdown Tag Team Championship
This should be a good match on the Kick Off Show. I think The New Day will win this one.
Predicted Winners: The New Day

Randy Orton vs Jeff Hardy
Hell in a Cell Match
This can go either way but I'm going for Orton to win.
Predicted Winner: Randy Orton

Daniel Bryan and Brie Bella vs Hollywood Miz and Maryse
I expect Miz and Bryan to do most of the work and I think that Bryan and Bella will win.
Predicted Winners: Daniel Bryan and Brie Bella

Ronda Rousey vs Alexa Bliss
RAW Women's Championship
This won't be much of a contest. Ronda wins.
Predicted Winner: Ronda Rousey

Dolph Ziggler and Drew McIntyre vs Seth Rollins and Dean Ambrose
RAW Tag Team Championship
I feel sorry for The Revival. It looked like they would be getting a push towards the Tag Team Championship; then suddenly Ziggler and McIntyre win the belts. This could be a good match and I'm going for Ziggler and McIntyre to retain.
Predicted Winners: Dolph Ziggler and Drew McIntyre

Charlotte Flair vs Becky Lynch
Smackdown Women's Championship
This is a match that I'm really looking forward to seeing. I really want Becky to win but I feel that Charlotte will win instead.
Predicted Winner: Charlotte Flair

AJ Styles vs Samoa Joe
WWE Championship
I feel that it's time for Joe to become WWE Champion
Predicted Winner: Samoa Joe

Roman Reigns vs Braun Strowman
Hell in a Cell Match for the Universal Championship
A tough one to call as Reigns has just become Champion and this is Strowman's Money in the Bank cash-in. I'm going for Reigns to win.
Predicted Winner: Roman Reigns

I won't get to see the show til the middle of the week so until then, I hope you enjoy the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment