Sunday 16 December 2018

WWE TLC 2018 Preview

Wwetlc.jpeg


WWE's final Pay-Per-View of the year, TLC, will be taking place tomorrow evening at the SAP Center in San Jose, California. There are 12(!!) matches on the card, so let's take a look.

Rey Mysterio vs Randy Orton
Chairs Match
Er...I not that bothered about this match so Orton to win, I guess.
Predicted Winner: Randy Orton

Fabulous Truth (Carmella and R-Truth) vs Mahalicia (Jinder Mahal and Alicia Fox)
Mixed Match Challenge Final
I'm a few weeks behind on the Mixed Match Challenge so I'm surprised that two of the worst teams in the tournament are now in the final. I'm going for Fabulous Truth to win.
Predicted Winners: Fabulous Truth

Elias vs Bobby Lashley
Ladder Match (Kind Of)
This match is slightly different as it has pinfalls and submissions but a guitar is hung up to be used as a weapon. I can see this being a mess and I'm going for Lashley to win.
Predicted Winner: Bobby Lashley

Natalya vs Ruby Riott
Tables Match
I will be very surprised if Natalya doesn't win this.
Predicted Winner: Natalya

Buddy Murphy vs Cedric Alexander
Cruiserweight Championship
This should be a good match and I'm going for Murphy to retain.
Predicted Winner: Buddy Murphy

The Bar vs The Usos vs The New Day
Triple Threat Match for the Smackdown Tag Team Championships
This should be another good match and I think that The Usos will win.
Predicted Winners: The Usos

Finn Balor vs Drew McIntyre
This could be a good match and I think that Finn will win
Predicted Winner: Finn Balor

Braun Strowman vs Baron Corbin
Table, Ladders and Chairs Match
I can see Corbin using his authority as acting General Manager and cheating like fuck to get the win.
Predicted Winner: Baron Corbin

Ronda Rousey vs Nia Jax
RAW Women's Championship
I can see Ronda winning this and continue her quest to the new Chyna
Predicted Winner: Ronda Rousey

Seth Rollins vs Dean Ambrose
Intercontinental Championship
This should be a fun match to watch. A tough one to call but I think that Ambrose will win.
Predicted Winner: Dean Ambrose

"The Man" Becky Lynch vs Asuka vs Charlotte Flair
TLC Match for the Smackdown Women's Championship
I'm really looking forward to this one and it has the potential to be the match of the night. I think that Becky will retain.
Predicted Winner: Becky Lynch

AJ Styles vs Daniel Bryan
WWE Championship
I think this should be a good match abd I think that Bryan will retain.
Predicted Winner: Daniel Bryan

It will be a few days until I get to see it. I hope you guys enjoy the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment