Sunday 14 July 2019

WWE Extreme Rules 2019 Preview

Extreme Rules Poster 2.jpg

WWE Extreme Rules 2019 will be taking place this evening at the Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia. There are twelve matches on the card so let's take a look.

Finn Balor vs Shinsuke Nakamura
Intercontinental Championship
This should be a good match and I'm going for Balor to retain.
Predicted Winner: Finn Balor

Drew Gulak vs Tony Nese
Cruiserweight Championship
This is a match that I'm quite looking forward to seeing. I think that Gulak will retain.
Predicted Winner: Drew Gulak

Kevin Owens vs Dolph Ziggler
I can see Shane McMahon interfering and helping Ziggler get the win.
Predicted Winner: Dolph Ziggler

The Revival vs The Usos
RAW Tag Team Championship
I hate to say it but I think that The Usos will win.
Predicted Winners: The Usos

Braun Strowman vs Bobby Lashley
Last Man Standing Match 
I'm not too bothered about this one but I think that Lashley will win
Predicted Winner: Bobby Lashley

Ricochet vs AJ Styles
United States Championship
This should be a good match and I think that Ricochet will just retain.
Predicted Winner: Ricochet

Aleister Black vs Cesaro
A tough one to call but I think that Black will win.
Predicted Winner: Aleister Black

"The New" Daniel Bryan and Rowan vs The New Day vs Heavy Machinery
Triple Threat Match for the Smackdown Tag Team Championship
I'm quite looking forward to this one and I'm going for Bryan and Rowan to win.
Predicted Winners: Daniel Bryan and Rowan

Bayley vs Alexa Bliss and Nikki Cross
Handicap Match for the Smackdown Women's Championship
This is an interesting one. I think that Bayley will win here.
Predicted Winner: Bayley

The Undertaker and Roman Reigns vs Drew McIntyre and "The Best in the World" Shane McMahon
No Holds Barred Tag Team Match
I'm not looking forward to this one as I can see it being a disaster. Anyway, I think that Reigns and Undertaker will win this.
Predicted Winners: Undertaker and Roman Reigns

Kofi Kingston vs Samoa Joe
WWE Championship
This should be a fun match to watch. I think that Kofi will retain.
Predicted Winner: Kofi Kingston

Seth Rollins and "The Man" Becky Lynch vs Baron Corbin and Lacey Evans
Extreme Rules Match for the Universal and the RAW Women's Championships
This should be a good match and I'm going for Rollins and Lynch to win.
Predicted Winners: Seth Rollins and Becky Lynch

It will be a few days before I get to see this until then, I hope you all enjoy the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment