Sunday 15 September 2019

WWE Clash of Champions 2019 Preview

CLASH OF CHAMPS 1976.jpg


WWE Clash of Champions 2019 will be taking place this evening at the Spectrum Center in Charlotte, North Carolina. There are 11 matches on the card so let's take a look.

Drew Gulak vs Humberto Carrillo vs Lince Dorado
Triple Threat Match for the Cruiserweight Championship
This should be fun to watch and I'm going for Gulak to retain.
Predicted Winner: Drew Gulak

Bayley vs Charlotte Flair
Smackdown Women's Championship
This should be a good match and I think that Bayley will win.
Predicted Winner: Bayley

Roman Reigns vs Erick Rowan
No Disqualification Match
I think that Reigns will win here
Predicted Winner: Roman Reigns

AJ Styles vs Cedric Alexander
United States Championship
I'm quite looking forward to this one and I believe that Styles will win.
Predicted Winner: AJ Styles

Alexa Bliss and Nikki Cross vs Mandy Rose and Sonya Deville
Women's Tag Team Championship
I might be in the minority but I'm going for Rose and Deville to get the win.
Predicted Winners: Mandy Rose and Sonya Deville

Shinsuke Nakamura vs Hollywood Miz
Intercontinental Championship
A tough one to call but I'm interested to see how Miz does as a babyface Champion so I'm going for him to win.
Predicted Winner: The Miz

The New Day vs The Revival
Wait, aren't The Revival on RAW? Anyway, it won't matter as The New Day will retain.
Predicted Winners: The New Day

Braun Strowman and Seth Rollins vs Robert Roode and Dolph Ziggler
RAW Tag Team Championship
This is an interesting one as Strowman and Rollins will be facing each other later on. I can see Strowman fucking Rollins over, meaning that Roode and Ziggler will get the win.
Predicted Winners: Robert Roode and Dolph Ziggler

"The Man" Becky Lynch vs Sasha Banks
RAW Women's Championship
Whilst I love the reign of "The Man", I can see Bayley helping Sasha get the win.
Predicted Winner: Sasha Banks

Kofi Kingston vs Randy Orton
WWE Championship
I really don't want Orton to win so Kofi to retain.
Predicted Winner: Kofi Kingston

Seth Rollins vs Braun Strowman
Universal Championship
I can only see Rollins winning this one.
Predicted Winner: Seth Rollins

As usual, I won't get to see the event for a couple of days. I hope you all enjoy the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment