Saturday 23 November 2019

NXT TakeOver: War Games 2019 Preview

NXT TakeOver, WarGames 2019 Poster.jpg



NXT TakeOver: War Games will be taking place this evening at the Allstate Arena in Rosemont, Illinois. We will be seeing 2 War Games matches so let's take a look.

Pete Dunne vs Killian Dian vs Damien Priest
Triple Threat Match to Determine the No. 1 Contender to the NXT Championship
This should be a good match but the only one I can see winning is Pete Dunne.
Predicted Winner: Pete Dunne

Finn Balor vs Matt Riddle
It still blows my mind that Balor is back on NXT and then turned heel. I'm going for him to defeat Riddle here.
Predicted Winner: Finn Balor

Rhea Ripley, Tegan Nox, Candice LaRae and Mia Yim vs Shayna Baszler, Bianca Belair, Io Shirai and Kay Lee Ray
War Games Match
I'm quite looking forward to this one and I'm going for Baszler and her team to win.
Predicted Winners: Shayna Baszler, Bianca Belair, Io Shirai and Kay Lee Ray

The Undisputed Era vs Tommaso Ciampa, Keith Lee, Dominik Dijakovic and TBA
War Games Match
The Undisputed Era'as unwanted annual tradition continues as they are in another War Games match. Ciampa's fourth team member could be the deciding factor (my money's on Kevin Owens) and I'm going for his team to win.
Predicted Winners: Tommaso Ciampa, Keith Lee, Dominik Dijakovic and TBA

There are only 4 matches but it should be a good event. I hope you all enjoy the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment