Sunday 15 December 2019

WWE TLC 2019 Preview

TLC 2019 WWE Poster.jpg



The last WWE PPV of the year, TLC, will be taking place this evening at the Target Center in Minneapolis, Minnesota. There are 6 matches announced so let's take a look.

Roman Reigns vs King Baron Corbin
TLC Match
I'm going for Reigns to win.
Predicted Winner: Roman Reigns

The New Day vs The Revival
Ladders Match for the Smackdown Tag Team Championship
This is a match that I'm looking forward to seeing and I'm for The New Day to retain
Predicted Winners: The New Day

Rusev vs Bobby Lashley
Tables Match
I think that Rusev will win here.
Predicted Winner: Rusev

Aleister Black vs Buddy Murphy
This should be a good one and I'm going for Black to win.
Predicted Winner: Aleister Black

Hollywood Miz vs Firefly Fun House Bray Wyatt
Hang on, not only is not a match for the WWE Championship but we won't get to see The Fiend. Well, at least it won't be bathed in red light. Anyway, I'm going for Wyatt to win.
Predicted Winner: Bray Wyatt

The Kabuki Warriors vs "The Man" Becky Lynch and Charlotte Flair
TLC Match for the Women's Tag Team Championship
This should be a good match. I can see Becky and Charlotte remembering that they hate each other and this will lead to The Kabuki Warriors getting the win.
Predicted Winners: The Kabuki Warriors

I will hopefully get to see it in the next week. I hope you guys enjoy the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment