Sunday 16 February 2020

NXT Takeover: Portland Preview

NXT Portlandia Postrer.jpg

NXT Takeover: Portland will be taking place this evening at the Moda Center in Portland, Oregon. The card looks pretty good so let's take a look.

Keith Lee vs Dominik Dijakovic
North American Championship
Lee has only recently become the Champion but I'll think he'll retain.
Predicted Winner: Keith Lee

Dakota Kai vs Tegan Nox
Street Fight
This should be a good one to watch and I'm going for Nox to win.
Predicted Winner: Tegan Nox

Finn Balor vs Johnny Gargano
I'm really looking forward to this one and I'm going for Balor to win.
Predicted Winner: Finn Balor

Rhea Ripley vs Bianca Belair
NXT Women's Championship
Whilst I like Belair, I can't see her winning this so Ripley to retain. Except to see Charlotte Flair making an appearance after the match.
Predicted Winner: Charlotte Flair

The Undisputed Era vs The Broserweights
NXT Tag Team Championship
I might be in the minority but I'm going for the Broserweights to win.
Predicted Winners: The Broserweights

Adam Cole (Bay Bay!) vs Tommaso Ciampa
NXT Championship
This should be a good match and I'm going for Cole to find some way to retain.
Predicted Winner: Adam Cole

I will watch the event during the week so helpfully, the review will be up by next weekend. I hope you all enjoy the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment