Sunday 8 March 2020

WWE Elimination Chamber 2020 Preview

The final PPV before Wrestlemania, Elimination Chamber, will be taking place this evening. at the Wells Fargo Center in Pittsburgh. How will the landscape change on the Road to Wrestlemania? Let's take a look at the card.

Daniel Bryan vs Drew Gulak
I'm looking forward to this one and I think that Gulak will find a way to win here
Predicted Winner: Drew Gulak

Andrade vs Humberto Carrillo
United States Championship
I think that Andrade will retain.
Predicted Winner: Andrade

Aliester Black vs AJ Styles
No Disqualification Match
I think that, despite Styles getting help from The OC, Black will get the win.
Predicted Winner: Aliester Black

The Street Profits vs Seth Rollins and Murphy
RAW Tag Team Championship
The Street Profits have only been Champions for a couple of weeks so I'll be surprised if they lose here.
Predicted Winner: The Street Profits

Braun Strowman vs Sami Zayn, Shinsuke Nakamura and Cesaro
Handicap Match for the Intercontinental Championship
I don't get why they've done this match. If Strowman wins, it will bury 3 talented wrestlers. If Zayn, Cesaro and Nakamura win, it will devalue the Championship. I'm going for the least worst option, which is Strowman to retain.
Predicted Winner: Braun Strowman

Hollywood Miz and John Morrison vs The New Day vs The Usos vs The Lucha House Party vs Dolph Ziggler and Bobby Roode vs Heavy Machinery
Elimination Chamber Match for the Smackdown Tag Team Championship
It should be a good match and I'm going for Miz and Morrison to retain.
Predicted Winners: The Miz and John Morrison

Ruby Riott vs Liv Morgan vs Sarah Logan vs Shayna Baszler vs Asuka vs Natalya
Elimination Chamber Match to determine the No 1 contender for the RAW Women's Championship
There is no way that Shayna is going to lose this, right?
Predicted Winner: Shayna Baszler

It will be a couple of days before I put up the review. I hope you all enjoy the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment