Sunday 19 July 2020

The Horror Show at Extreme Rules 2020 Preview

Da Hoora Show Posta TwenTewn.jpg



The Horror Show at Extreme Rules will be taking place this evening at the WWE Performance Center in Orlando. There are only 7 matches on the card so let's take a look.

Apollo Crews vs MVP
United States Championship
This should be a decent match and I'm going for Crews to win.
Predicted Winner: Apollo Crews

The New Day vs Cesaro and Shinsuke Nakamura
Tables Match for the Smackdown Tag Team Championship
A tough one but I think The New Day will retain.
Predicted Winners: The New Day

Braun Strowman vs Bray Wyatt
Wyatt Swamp Fight
This sounds like this will be a cinematic match and they have been ok so far. I feel that Wyatt will find  a way to win.
Predicted Winner: Bray Wyatt

Rey Mysterio vs Seth Rollins
An Eye for an Eye Match
Obviously, this won't end in someone losing an eye so I'm curious to see how the match will end. I'm going for Rollins to win.
Predicted Winner: Seth Rollins

Asuka vs Sasha Banks
RAW Women's Championship
I'm quite looking forward to this one and I feel that Asuka will retain.
Predicted Winner: Asuka

Bayley vs Nikki Cross
Smackdown Women's Championship
I might be in the minority here but I'm going for Cross to win.
Predicted Winner: Nikki Cross

Drew McIntyre vs Dolph Ziggler
WWE Championship
Drew will win this, no question.
Predicted Winner: Drew McIntyre

It will be a few days before I get to see the show. Until then, I hope you all enjoy it.


No comments:

Post a Comment