Sunday 31 January 2021

WWE Royal Rumble 2021 Preview

 


WWE Royal Rumble 2021 will be taking this Sunday at Tropicana Field in Tampa Bay. There are 6 matches on the card, including 2 Royal Rumble Matches so let's take a look.

Asuka and Charlotte Flair vs Nia Jax and Shayna Baszler
WWE Women's Tag Team Championship
This should be an entertaining contest. A tough one to call but I'm going for Asuka and Flair to retain.
Predicted Winners: Asuka and Charlotte Flair

Sasha Banks vs Carmella
Smackdown Women's Championship
I think that Sasha will win here.
Predicted Winner: Sasha Banks

Roman Reigns vs Kevin Owens
Last Man Standing Match for the Universal Championship
I'm quite looking forward to this one. Owens will put up a good fight but I think that Reigns will retain.
Predicted Winner: Roman Reigns

Drew McIntyre vs Goldberg
WWE Championship
I really want McIntyre to win but it's more likely that WWE will book Goldberg to win.
Predicted Winner: Goldberg

Women's Royal Rumble Match
I might be thinking out of the box here but I think that Alexa Bliss will win.
Predicted Winner: Alexa Bliss

Men's Royal Rumble Match
A lot of people think that Bryan will win and I tend to agree with them. He is probably his last run as a full-time superstar and I feel that he will go into a feud with Reigns.
Predicted Winner: Daniel Bryan

Due to being (technically) a key worker, it might be a while before I review it. Having said that, I hope you all enjoy the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment