Tuesday 6 April 2021

A Break from the Blog

 Hi everyone

Hope you are well. You might have realised that I have been a few months behind on the PPV reviews. That's because I work in a hospital and with the pandemic, I have been working there a lot more than usual. Plus I got a temporary promotion last autumn so that led to the current situation with the blog.

When I started this blog almost 10 years ago, I was working 2-3 nights a week in Glasgow so I had a lot of free time to do it. Now, with work building up and my slight disillusion with the main WWE product, has led to my decision to take a break from it. I do enjoy watching wrestling, especially Dynamite and NXT; but I sometimes struggle to review the PPVs.

I won't be entirely going away. The podcast that I started several years ago is going well and I'm currently doing a series on the Austin/McMahon rivalry with Adam Wilson from Wrestling Without Context so I'm going to focus on that and catch up on the wrestling.

For those who have been reading my blog, thank you so much for your support. I hope you continue to support me on the podcast and if you have any ideas on what to do in the future. Until then, it's not goodbye; it's a "see you soon"

No comments:

Post a Comment