Saturday 7 April 2012

Fav Five: March 2012


It’s time for the Fav Five for March. I would like to point out that this is based on what happened before Wrestlemania.

5. John Cena
In the feud between Cena and The Rock, I feel that Cena has outperformed him at almost every turn. It seems a little bit that Rock is trying too hard while Cena is just doing it naturally.
4. Dolph Ziggler
Over the last few months, I have grown to really like Dolph Ziggler. I love his Show Off gimmick with the theme music; and, although I like Z! True Long Island Story, I look forward to Ziggler’s “Ask the Heel” segment. Ziggler is a joy to watch in the ring and is, at the minute, the best seller in the WWE.
3. John Laurinaitis
John Laurinaitis (did you know that he’s the Executive Vice President of Talent Relations and the interim GM of RAW?), while down from the number 2 position, is still fun to watch. I know that some people don’t like how he says things and the mistakes he makes, but that’s what I love about him.
2. Cody Rhodes
Cody, while a great wrestler, is in the Fav Five for his brilliant videos showing Big Show’s Wrestlemania Lowlights over the last few weeks. I wasn’t really into his feud with Show but the videos have made me interested.
1. Daniel Bryan
The man can do no wrong. He is the best thing to watch on Smackdown right now and his relationship with AJ can be compared to the relationship between Macho Man Randy Savage and Miss Elizabeth. I know I’m basing my Fav Five on what happened before Wrestlemania, but the interview that he did in the Pre Show was hilarious.

No comments:

Post a Comment