Monday 14 May 2012

TNA Sacrifice 2012 Predictions




Hey guys. I've been so busy with work that I only just realised that there was a TNA PPV on today. I've only watched one Impact since Lockdown, but thanks to fellow blogger the Wrestling Nerd I know what's going on. Let's look at the card.

Devon will defend the Television Championship against Robbie E and Robbie T. I think that the Robbies will work well together then fight amongst themselves. This should give Devon the opportunity to retain the title.
Predicted Winner: Devon


Jeff Hardy will take on Mr Anderson in what could be a very entertaining contest. This is a tough one to call but I'm going for Jeff Hardy to win this one.
Predicted Winner: Jeff Hardy


Gail Kim  will defend her Knockouts Championship against Brooke Tessmacher. It would be nice to see Brooke win the title. However, I still think that Velvet Sky will be the next Knockouts Champion so I think Gail Kim will win this one.
Predicted Winner: Gail Kim


Kurt Angle will face AJ Styles and I don't quite get why they are facing each other. However, that's more to me not watching Impact so I don't know the full story. This could be a fun match and I'm going for Kurt Angle to win this.
Predicted Winner: Kurt Angle


Samoa Joe and Magnus will defend the Tag Team Championships against Kazarian and Christopher Daniels. I like Joe and Magnus but I'm getting annoyed with what TNA seemingly flip-flopping them between heels and faces. Make up your fucking mind!! Anyway, I think that Joe and Magnus will retain.
Predicted Winners: Samoa Joe and Magnus


Austin Aries (the best thing in TNA right now) will face Bully Ray in a match that I'm actually looking forward to. I love both Aries and Bully and this could be a good match. I can see both winning but I'm going for Aries to win. Well, I can't proclaim Aries to be the best thing in TNA right now then predict him to lose now, can I?
Predicted Winner: Austin Aries


Rob Van Dam will challenge Bobby Roode for the TNA World Championship. While RVD is predictable in his matches, I can see them working well together to create a good match. Despite that, I expect TNA to once again find some cheap ass way for Roode to retain the title and I can't see RVD winning anyway.
Predicted Winner: Bobby Roode


Just to remind you (again!) that I won't see the event til Wednesday so I will put up the review later in the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment