Monday 13 August 2012

TNA Hardcore Justice 2012 Predictions




It's time for another TNA Pay-Per-View as Hardcore Justice takes place at the Impact Wrestling Zone in Orlando, Florida. How will the Bound for Glory Series look after this event and will the Aces and Eights get involved? Let's look at the card.

Zema Ion will defend his X-Division Championship against Kenny King in what could be a fun match to watch. Even though I like Kenny King, I think that Ion will be Champion until Jesse Sorenson comes back; so I'm going for Ion to win.
Predicted Winner: Zema Ion

Chavo Guerrero and Hernandez take on Gunner and Kid Kash in a tag team match. I'm not sure about this one as I don't care for any of them except for Chavo. I think that he and Hernandez will win this one.
Predicted Winners: Chavo Guerrero and Hernandez

Ms Tessmacher will defend her Knockouts Championship against Madison "Screamer" Rayne. I think this match will strongly depend on whether Madison's crush, Earl Hebner, is the referee. If he is, then Rayne will definitely win.
Predicted Winner: Madison Rayne

We have 3 Bound for Glory Series matches and the first one is a Falls Count Anywhere match between D'Angelo Dinero, Magnus, Mr Anderson and Rob Van Dam. The only I don't see winning is Dinero; as for the others, it's a tough one to call. I'm going for RVD to win this one and climb up the standings.
Predicted Winner: Rob Van Dam

The second Bound for Glory Series match is a Tables Match involving James Storm, Bully Ray, Jeff Hardy and Robbie E. I have never seen a tables match involving 4 different competitors before so it will be interesting to see how that will play out. Except for Robbie E who has no FUCKING right to be in the BFG Series to begin with, it's hard to see who will win this. I'm going for James Storm to pull it out of the bag.
Predicted Winner: James Storm

The third Bound for Glory Series match is a ladder match between AJ Styles, Christopher Daniels, Kurt Angle and Samoa Joe. It's a hard one to call as they are all capable of winning it. I can see Samoa Joe and James Storm fighting it out to win the Series, so I'm going for Joe to win this.
Predicted Winner: Samoa Joe

The TNA World Championship is on the line as Bobby Roode  gets his rematch against Austin Aries (the best thing in TNA right now). This is a really tough one to call. I can see Roode winning this and facing James Storm at Bound for Glory; but then why give the Championship to Aries? I can also see (although it's less likely) having Joe face Aries at Bound for Glory. I'm going for Bobby Roode to win this. I know that I'm once again going against the best thing in TNA right now but I think that Roode will win and build up the feud between him and Storm.
Predicted Winner: Bobby Roode

Due to the fact that I won't see this til later in the week, the review will be up next weekend. Until then, I hope you enjoy the event.


No comments:

Post a Comment