Monday 15 October 2012

TNA Bound for Glory 2012 Preview


TNA's flagship event Bound for Glory is taking place at the Grand Canyon University Arena in Phoenix, Arizona. How will the event fare? Let's look at the card.

Joey Ryan will take on Al Snow and if Ryan wins, he gets a TNA contract. I find it funny that the one guy who didn't get a contract from Gutcheck has been on TV the most. I feel that Ryan will win this, otherwise what was the point?
Predicted Winner: Joey Ryan

Samoa Joe will defend his Television Championship against Magnus. Whilst I'm being biased and want my fellow Brit Magnus to win, Joe has only recently got the title and it might be too soon for him to lose it. Therefore, I'm going for Joe to win here.
Predicted Winner: Samoa Joe

The Tag Team Championships will be defended in a triple threat with  Kurt Angle and AJ Styles and Chavo Guerrero and Hernandez challenging Christopher Daniels and Kazarian. I can see this being a decent match with a few close calls. I think that Daniels and Kazarian will win and hopefully end this never-ending feud between them and AJ Styles.
Predicted Winners: Christopher Daniels and Kazarian

Tara challenges Miss Tessmacher for the Knockouts Championship. I'm a fan of Tessmacher but I think she will lose here and Tara will be the new Knockouts Champion.
Predicted Winner: Tara

Zema Ion will be defending the X-Division Championship against Rob Van Dam. This is a tough one to call. I can see RVD winning and have Ion complain about him being over the weight limit. However, I can't see that happening so I'm going for Ion to probably cheat his way to victory.
Predicted Winner: Zema Ion

Sting, as well as getting inducted into the TNA Hall of Fame, will team up with Bully Ray to take on two members of Aces and 8s. The invasion angle has not been as interesting as I thought it would be. I think that we will see a swerve involving Bully Ray and see Aces and 8s win the match here.
Predicted Winners: Aces and 8s.

James Storm will take on Bobby Roode in a match that I am really looking forward to with King Mo(?)  as the Special Guest Enforcer. I know that TNA went in a different direction but I would have loved this match to have been the main event for the TNA World Championship. It has a great story going into it and it would have had an amazing ending. I think this match has the potential to be the match of the night and I think that Storm will be victorious here.
Predicted Winner: James Storm

The main event will be for the TNA World Championship as Austin Aries (the best thing in TNA right now) is challenged by Bound for Glory Series winner Jeff Hardy. This is also another match that has the potential to be the match of the night. It would be nice to see Hardy win it but TNA has ended their last two Bound for Glory events with the heel going out on top. Whilst Aries is a babyface, he will be the heel going into this match and I can see him doing a heel turn and retaining the title.
Predicted Winner: Austin Aries

I'm quite looking forward to it and I have a twitter buddy (@DXDONMEGA) who will be in attendance. Due to the TV deal that TNA have in the UK, I won't get to see it until Wednesday night. Anyway, hope you guys enjoy the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment