Monday 19 November 2012

WWE Survivor Series 2012 Preview

The 26th Survivor Series will take place this evening in Indianapolis. Will the multiple changes they made to the card result in a good show? Let's take a look.

The Pre-Show match will be between Team Co-Bro and 3MB. This should be a decent tag team match and I can see either team winning. I think that 3MB will win this and continue their push.
Predicted Winners: 3MB

The Divas Championship will be defended as Kaitlyn challenges Eve. The Divas matches have been quite good recently and this should be a good match. I would love to see Kaitlyn win but I don't think that will happen, so I'm picking Eve to retain.
Predicted Winner: Eve

The United States Championship will be defended as R-Truth challenges Antonio Cesario. Cesario has been great to watch as Champion and he has been on a roll. Therefore, I can't see them giving the belt to R-Truth.
Predicted Winner: Antonio Cesario

The only Survivor Series match is between Team Ziggler (Dolph Ziggler, Cody Rhodes, Damien Sandow, Alberto Del Rio and Wade Barrett) and Team Foley (The Miz, Kofi Kingston, Kane, Daniel Bryan and Randy Orton with Mick Foley acting as ringside captain). Despite the changes they made to this match, it should be an entertaining to watch. I'm going for Team Foley to win here.
Predicted Winners: Team Foley

The World Heavyweight Championship will be defended as Sheamus challenges The Big Show. Their match at Hell in a Cell was pretty good. I expect the same here. I think the Big Show will retain here.
Predicted Winner: Big Show

The WWE Championship will be defended in a triple threat match between CM Punk, John Cena and Ryback. This should be an interesting match and I think that CM Punk will win this. I can't see either of the two winning; although Cena hasn't been Champion, so I can see them giving the belt to him.
Predicted Winner: CM Punk

Work has really disrupted me watching the PPVs and writing about them. Hopefully, I'll get to watch it during the week and review it then. Until then, I hope you enjoy the show.


No comments:

Post a Comment