Monday 14 January 2013

TNA Genesis 2013 Preview

The first TNA Pay-Per-View of 2013 takes place this evening at the Impact Zone in Orlando. 2012 was quite a good year in terms of their events, will 2013 continue in that ? Let's look at the card.

Joseph Parks (brother of Chris? You know, Abyss?) takes on Devon in what could be an interesting match. Even though Parks has just graduated from development territory OVW, he should be no match for Devon. However, I can see the "Abyss" side of Parks emerging and, therefore, being victorious.
Predicted Winner: Joseph Parks

Sting faces DOC as Sting seeks revenge against the guy who injured his hand last year. This should be a guaranteed lock for Sting. However, I can see Aces and Eights helping DOC get the win here.
Predicted Winner: DOC

The number 1 contender for the Knockouts Championship will be decided in a gaunlet match between Gail Kim, Miss Tessmacher, Velvet Sky, ODB and Mickie James. I can see either one of these women winning. However, I think that TNA are giving Velvet a big push this year. Therefore, I think that she will win.
Predicted Winner: Velvet Sky

Kenny King will face Christian York and the winner will challenge Rob Van Dam for the X-Division Championship. This is a tough one to call but I'm going for Kenny King to win here.
Predicted Winner: Kenny King

Joey Ryan and Matt Morgan will once challenge Chavo Guerrero and Hernandez for the Tag Team Championship. I can see either team winning but I sense that we might get new tag team champions. Therefore, I'm going for Ryan and Morgan to win.
Predicted Winner: Joey Ryan and Matt Morgan

Samoa Joe  will face Mr Anderson in what could be a good match. It's a tough one to call but I'm going for Mr Anderson to win this one.
Predicted Winner: Mr Anderson

James Storm will take on Christopher Daniels in a match that I'm quite looking forward to. Daniels and Kazarian have been a thorn in the side of Storm over the last few weeks and he would love to put Daniels in his place. I can see Storm winning but I sense an upset so I think that Daniels will win this one.
Predicted Winner: Christopher Daniels

The main event is a triple threat match for the TNA World Championship between Bobby Roode, Austin Aries and Jeff Hardy.  Roode and Aries have had a little rivalry going on recently but they joined forces to take out Hardy at the last Impact. I can see their alliance lasting during match before disintegrating in a dramatic fashion and Hardy will seize the opportunity to get the win.
Predicted Winner: Jeff Hardy

I know that I have been really slow in my PPV reviews but I will endeavour to publish this one before the Royal Rumble next week. In the meantime, I hope you enjoy the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment