Sunday 18 August 2013

WWE Summerslam 2013 Preview

File:WWE SummerSlam 2013 poster.jpg


The twenty-sixth Summerslam, hosted by The Miz, takes place this Sunday at the Staples Center in Los Angeles. The last two WWE PPVs have been pretty good, so will Summerslam continue in that vein? Let's look at the card.

The Pre-Show match is for the United States Championship as  Rob Van Dam challenges Dean Ambrose. This has the potential to be a good match but I don't think we will see a new Champion here. Therefore, I'm going for Dean Ambrose.
Predicted Winner: Dean Ambrose

Kane will take on Bray Wyatt in a ring of fire match. I'm quite looking forward to the match and I can see the rest of the Wyatt family getting involved here. Bray Wyatt has to win this match otherwise, it will waste all the great work that he has done so far.
Predicted Winner: Bray Wyatt

Natalya will take on Brie Bella in a match stemming from Total Divas. I love Natalya and starting to despise the Bellas. I would love Natalya to win but I can see the Bellas fucking using their usual Twin Magic bullshit to get the win.
Predicted Winner: Brie Bella

Cody Rhodes will face Damien Sandow in a match that I'm quite looking forward to. I've been enjoying their rivalry so far and this could be an entertaining contest. It's a tough one to call but I'm going for Sandow to win here.
Predicted Winner: Damien Sandow

In an intergender tag match  Dolph Ziggler teams up with Kaitlyn to take on AJ Lee and Big E Langston (worst bodyguard ever). This also could be a fun match to watch and I like all of the competitors. I'm going for Ziggler and Kaitlyn to win here.
Predicted Winners: Dolph Ziggler and Katilyn

CM Punk faces Brock Lesnar in another match that I'm looking forward to. This is also another tough one to call as I can see both of them winning. I'm taking a punt here and going for Brock Lesnar to win and continue this feud til at least Survivor Series.
Predicted Winner: Brock Lesnar

The World Heavyweight Championship as Christian finally gets his "one more match" as he challenges Alberto Del Rio. Del Rio has been ok to watch as Champion and I don't see him losing here.
Predicted Winner: Alberto Del Rio

Now the main event that a lot of people are looking forward to seeing: Daniel Bryan challenging John Cena  for the WWE Championship with Triple H  as the special guest referee. This could be a really good match. Bryan is on fire at the minute and, whilst I'm not a fan of Cena's character, he is a good wrestler when he needs to be. My only concern is Triple H. He doesn't need to be in this match and I feel that the match will end up being the HHH Show. With Randy Orton lurking nearby with his MITB briefcase, there are a lot of ways that this could  go. I'm going for Bryan to win this match, although I can see this turning into a complete clusterfuck.
Predicted Winner: Daniel Bryan

 I have finally caught up with my PPV reviews so I hope to have this up during the week and I can hopefully start writing some opinion pieces again in the near future. Hope you guys enjoy the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment