Monday 10 February 2014

LDW Podcast Series: The Streak




I have decided to make the brave decision to go into podcasting, doing a series on the Undertaker's 21 Wrestlemania matches, otherwise known as "The Streak". In each podcast, myself and a guest from various wrestling podcasts discuss a match from the Streak and talk about what The Unertaker was doing during that time.

If you guys have any questions about a specific match or the Streak in general, contact me via twitter @lodownwrestling or by email at lodownwrestling@gmail.com. I plan to record the Wrestlemanias VIII to XII podcasts during the next two weeks, so any questions, let me know.

The first podcast will be released on the day of the Elimination Chamber on Sunday 23rd February. I thank you so much for supporting me in reading my blog and I hope it continues with the podcasts.

No comments:

Post a Comment