Monday 24 February 2014

WWE Elimination Chamber 2014 Preview

The last PPV before Wrestlemania 30 takes place this evening with WWE Elimination Chamber taking place at the Target Center in Minneapolis. There are 7 matches on the card so let's take a look.

The Pre-Show match is a tag team match with Cody Rhodes and Goldust facing the team of Curtis Axel and Ryback. This should be a decent match to watch and I'm going for Cody and Goldust to be victorious.
Predicted Winner: Cody Rhodes and Goldust

Batista faces Alberto Del Rio in a match that I'm not really interested in. Batista has been quite dominant in this feud and, with him being the Royal Rumble winner, I would be very surprised if he doesn't win here.
Predicted Winner: Batista

In a match that I am really looking forward to, The Shield  will take on The Wyatt Family. This is a tough one to call as I can see both teams. I think that The Shield will win here.
Predicted Winners: The Shield

The Tag Team Championships will be on the line as The Usos challenge The New Age Outlaws. I would love the Usos to be the Tag Team Champions but I don't think that will happen here. Therefore, Outlaws will win here.
Predicted Winners: New Age Outlaws

Titus O'Neill will face his former Prime Time Player in Darren Young. I'm not sure about this as either of them can win it. I'm going for O'Neill to be victorious.
Predicted Winner: Titus O'Neill

The Intercontinental Championship will be defended as Jack Swagger challenges Big E Langston. Big E has been a good Champion so far and I think his reign will continue here.
Predicted Winner: Big E

The Elimination Chamber match will be for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship as Randy Orton is challenged by Antonio Cesaro, Christian, John Cena, Sheamus and Daniel Bryan. I can see a couple of people winning but I think that Orton will be the Champion heading into Wrestlemania.
Predicted Winner: Randy Orton

I won't get to see this until later in the week, so I hope you guys enjoy the show and my review will be up during the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment