Sunday 15 June 2014

TNA Slammiversary XII Preview



Slammiversary XII (technically X) takes place this evening at the College Park Center in Arlington, Texas. Will MVP's plan to have complete power succeed? Let's look at the card.

Mr Anderson  will take on James Storm in a match that could go either way. I'm going for Storm to win here.
Predicted Winner: James Storm

Willow will take on Magnusand I still don't get why Jeff Hardy would go with this gimmick. Anyway, I believe that Willow, or whatever the fuck his name is, will win here.
Predicted Winner: Willow

There will be a ladder match for the TNA X-Division Championship as Sanada  faces the challenge of  Manik, Tigre Uno, Crazzy Steve, Eddie Edwards and Davey Richards. I think this could be a fun match and I think that Tigre Uno will win here.
Predicted Winner: Tigre Uno

Two of my favourite wrestlers in TNA right now, Bully Ray and Ethan Carter III, will face each other in a Texas Death Match. This could go either way but I believe that EC3 will scrape his way to victory.
Predicted Winner: Ethan Carter III

Gail Kim will challenge Angelina Love for the Knockouts Championship. This is a tough one to call but I think that Love will retain here.
Predicted Winner: Angelina Love

Samoa Joe  will take on Bobby Lashley with the winner taking part in the World Championship match. I would love Joe to win here but I think that it's more likely that Lashley will be victorious.
Predicted Winner: Bobby Lashley

In the other match to dtermine the third wrestler in the main event, Austin Aries will take on Kenny King. King is not Champioship material and, unless it's under questionable circumstances, he won't win here.
Predicted Winner: Austin Aries

In the main event for the World Championship, in a steel cage, Eric Young  will take on those two winners. I can see MVP's plan for total power having a slight setback so I'm going for Young to win here. 
Predicted Winner: Eric Young

I won't get to see this til Wednesday evening. Until then, I hope you guys enjoy the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment