Sunday 14 June 2015

WWE Money in the Bank 2015 Preview


 MoneyintheBand2015poster.png


WWE Money in the Bank takes place this evening at the Nationwide Arena in Colombus, Ohio. It's the time where we get to crown a WWE World Heavyweight Champion in waiting. So, who will it be? Let's look at the card.

Ryback will defend his Intercontinental Championship against The Big Show. I can't see this being a great match but it's a tough one to call. I can't see Ryback losing the Championship after a few weeks so I'll think he'll win. However, I won't be surprised if he loses.
Predicted Winner: Ryback

The Tag Team Championships are on the line as The Prime Time Players challenge The New Day (Sucks). This should be an interesting contest and it's interesting seeing The New Day as heels. I can see The Prime Time Players winning but I don't think they will.
Predicted Winners: The New Day

Paige will challenge Nikki Bella for the Divas Championship. Nikki has been Champion for over 6 months so I think it's time for a change. I think that Paige will win here.
Predicted Winner: Paige

John Cena will take on NXT Champion Kevin Owens. It was great to see Owens beat Cena clean at Elimination Chamber. However, a rematch was set up almost straight away and I can't see Owens beating Cena twice in a row. I think that Cena will win here.
Predicted Winner: John Cena

Roman Reigns, Corporate Kane, Neville, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Randy Orton and Sheamus will take part in the 2015 Money in the Bank match. It should be an entertaining contest but I can only see Reigns winning.
Predicted Winner: Roman Reigns

The main event will be a ladder match for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship as Dean Ambrose challenge Seth Rollins.  I'm really looking forward to this match and I can see both guys winning. In the end, I think that Rollins will win.
Predicted Winner: Seth Rollins

I will endeavour to see the event over the week and my Payback review will be up during the week. Also, check out my podcast for my series celebrating 10 years of the Money in the Bank ladder match.

No comments:

Post a Comment