Sunday 19 July 2015

WWE Battleground 2015 Preview

WWE Battleground 2015 Official Poster.jpg 
WWE Battleground takes place this Sunday at the Scottrade Center in St Louis, Missouri.  At the minute, only 5 matches have been announced so how it will fare? Let's take a look.

Roman Reigns will face Bray Wyatt in a match that I'm not really sold on. Whilst Reigns is growing on me as a possible main eventer, I don't really care about Bray's character anymore. Despite that, I fel that Bray will find some way to win here.
Predicted Winner: Bray Wyatt

Randy Orton will take on Mr Money in the Bank Sheamus in what could be an interesting match. A tough one to call as WWE won't be that bothered about making Sheamus look strong despite him being a future WWE World Heavyweight Champion (possibly). For that reason, I'm going for Orton to win here.
Predicted Winner: Randy Orton

The Prime Time Players will defend their Tag Team Championships against The New Day. This has the chance to be an entertaining contest and I think that Young and O'Neill will retain here.
Predicted Winners: Prime Time Players

Kevin Owens will challenge John Cena for the United States Championship. I'm really liking Owens at the minute but I would like him to win the Championship. However, he is facing John Cena so I don't think that will happen.
Predicted Winner: John Cena

The main event will be for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship as Brock Lesnar challenges Seth Rollins. This is undoubtedly Rollins' toughest test and a lot of people think that Lesnar will win here. However, I think that Rollins will find some way to win and possibly face Lesnar again at Summerslam.
Predicted Winner: Seth Rolljns

I know I have been massively behind with my PPV reviews (work and illness I'm afraid) so I'm going to get it all sorted by the end of the month. Until then, I hope you guys enjoy the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment