Sunday 25 September 2016

WWE Clash of Champions 2016 Preview

WWE Clash of Champions 2016 Poster.jpg

WWE Clash of Champions will be taking place this evening at the Bankers Life Fieldhouse in Indianapolis. With 5 Championships, how will the 1st RAW exclusive Pay-Per-View in over 9 years? Let's look at the card.

Alicia Fox vs Nia Jax
Yeah, Nia Jax will destroy Alicia Fox here.
Predicted Winner: Nia Jax

Cesaro vs Sheamus
The final match of the series will be taking place and I think that Sheamus will win here.
Predicted Winner: Sheamus

Rusev vs Roman Reigns
United States Championship
This is a tough one to call as I can see Reigns. However, I think that Rusev will win here.
Predicted Winner: Rusev

Charlotte vs Sasha Banks vs Bayley
WWE Women's Championship
This has the potential of being the match of the night and one that I'm looking forward to. I would love Sasha to win but I feel that Charlotte will win here.
Predicted Winner: Charlotte

Sami Zayn vs Chris Jericho
This is another match that I'm looking forward to and a tough one to call. I'm going for Jericho to win here.
Predicted Winner: Chris Jericho

The New Day vs Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson
WWE Tag Team Championships
Whilst I've mostly enjoyed the New Day's reign, I feel it might be time for a change so Anderson and Gallows to win here.
Predicted Winners: Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson

TJ Perkins vs The Brian Kendrick
WWE Cruiserweight Championship
This could be a good match. I can't see Perkins losing so he will win here.
Predicted Winner: TJ Perkins

Kevin Owens vs Seth Rollins
WWE Universal Championship
I'm a big fan of both these guys so I'm looking forward to this one. I think that Owens will win here with maybe a little help from Triple H.
Predicted Winner: Kevin Owens

I'll get to watch the show during the week and post my review then. Until then I hope you guys enjoy the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment