Sunday 30 October 2016

WWE Hell in a Cell 2016 Preview

Hell in a cell poster 2016.jpg



WWE Hell in a Cell 2016 will be taking place this evening at the TD Garden in Boston. With 8 matches on the card, and 3 of them inside the cell, will we get to see some new Champions? Let's look at the card.

Cedric Alexander, Sin Cara and Lince Dorado vs Tony Nese, Drew Gulak and Ariya Daivari
We get a cruiserweight tag team match on the Kick Off Show, and I'm quite looking forward to this one. I think that  the team of Alexander, Cara and Dorado will win.
Predicted Winners: Cedric Alexander, Sin Cara and Lince Dorado

Bayley vs Dana Brooke
This could be a good match and I think that Bayley will win.
Predicted Winner: Bayley

Enzo Amore and Big Cass vs Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson
This is a tough one to call but I think that Gallows and Anderson will be victorious.
Predicted Winners: Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson

The New Day vs Sheamus and Cesaro
WWE RAW Tag Team Championship
The New Day have been Champions for almost 15 months now and I can't see them losing to Sheamus and Cesaro.
Predicted Winners: The New Day

TJ Perkins vs Brian Kendrick
WWE Cruiserweight Championship
It's weird what they're doing with Kendrick. He's been going on about this being his last chance. However, he managed to get a full time WWE contract and has been No 1 contender twice. I think he'll win it just to shut him up.
Predicted Winner: Brian Kendrick

Roman Reigns vs Rusev
Hell in a Cell Match for the United States Championship
Whilst I would love for Rusev to win, I feel that Reigns will be victorious here.
Predicted Winner: Roman Reigns

Kevin Owens vs Seth Rollins
Hell in a Cell Match for the WWE Universal Championship
This is one that I'm really looking forward to and whilst I'm a big fan of Rollins, I think that Owens will win
Predicted Winner: Kevin Owens

Sasha Banks vs Charlotte Flair
Hell in a Cell Match for the WWE RAW Women's Championship
The possible main event is another one that I'm looking forward to. Charlotte is undefeated in PPV matches but I feel that she will have her first loss here.
Predicted Winner: Sasha Banks

I'll get to see the event during the week so I hope you guys enjoy the show.          

No comments:

Post a Comment