Sunday 4 December 2016

WWE TLC 2016 Preview

WWETLC Poster2016.jpg

WWE TLC 2016 will be taking place this evening at the American Airlines Center in Dallas, Texas. At the time of writing this, there are 6 matches on the card. So, how will Smackdown look at the end of the year? Let's look at the card.

Kalisto vs Baron Corbin
Chairs Match
I'm not too bothered about this match but I think that Corbin will win here.
Predicted Winner: Baron Corbin

Bray Wyatt and Randy Orton vs Rhyno and Heath Slater
Smackdown Tag Team Championship
This is an interesting match to consider. I can see it going both ways but I think that Orton will fuck Wyatt over and Rhyno and Slater will retain.
Predicted Winners: Rhyno and Heath Slater

Nikki Bella vs Carmella
No Disqualification Match
I'm quite looking forward to this one and I think that Nikki will win here.

Dolph Ziggler vs Hollywood Miz
Ladder Match for the WWE Intercontinental Championship
This match has the potential to be the match of the night and Miz has been one of my favourite wrestlers to watch at the minute. I think that he will win here.
Predicted Winner: The Miz

Alexa Bliss vs Becky Lynch
Tables Match for the Smackdown Women's Championship
Another match that I'm looking forward to and Alexa is one of the front runners for my Mopst Improved Wrestler of the Year. I would love to see her as Champion but I think that it's too sonn so I think Becky will win.
Predicted Winner: Becky Lynch

Dean Ambrose vs AJ Styles
TLC Match for the WWE Championship
Another match that could be match of the night. It's also another tough one to call but I think that Styles will win here.
Predicted Winner: AJ Styles

I'm running a bit behind with PPVs but I hope to catch up before Roadblock. Until then, I hope you guys enjoy the show.  















No comments:

Post a Comment