Sunday 5 March 2017

WWE Fastlane 2017 Preview

The final Pay Per View before Wrestlemania takes place this evening at the Bradley Center in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Will there be some new Champions before we get to Wrestlemania? Let's take a look.

The match on the Pre Show is Akira Tozowa and Rich Swann vs Noam Dar and The Brian Kendrick. Tough one to call but I'm going for Dar and Kendrick.
Predicted Winners: Noam Dar and The Brian Kendrick

Sasha Banks will take on Nia Jax in what could be a short match. Jax has been absolutely dominant over Sasha recently and I expect that to continue.
Predicted Winner: Nia Jax

Roman Reigns will be facing Bruan Strowman. Strowman has been impressive and I really want him to win. However, since WWE has been shoving Reigns down our throat, so I expect him to win.
Predicted Winner: Roman Reigns

Charlotte Flair gets her rematch with Bayley for the RAW Women's Championship. Due to that Charlotte is 16-0 in PPV matches, I expect her to win
Predicted Winner: Charlotte Flair

Sami Zayn will face Samoa Joe in a match that I'm looking forward to. I feel that Samoa Joe will win this one.
Predicted Winner: Samoa Joe

Jack Gallagher will be challenging King Neville for the Cruiserweight Championship. Whilst Gallagher being Champion would be awesome, I feel that Neville will win here.
Predicted Winner: Neville

Enzo and Cass will be challenging Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson for the RAW Tag Team Championship. I think that Anderson and Gallows will continue their reign here.
Predicted Winners: Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson

Goldberg  will be challenging Kevin Owens for the Universal Champion in the main event. I really want Owens to win but I feel that Goldberg will be Universal Champion.
Predicted Winner: Goldberg

I will get to watch the show during the week so I hope you guys enjoy the show 

No comments:

Post a Comment