Sunday 18 June 2017

WWE Money in the Bank 2017 Preview

WWE MITB 2017 Poster.jpg



The 2017 edition of Money in the Bank will be taking place this evening at the Scottrade Center in St Louis. Even though it's a Smackdown only event, we will still be getting 2 Money in the Bank matches. So, who will be Mr and Miss Money in the Bank after this event? Let's look at the card.

The Hype Bros vs The Colons
A tough one to call but I'm going for The Hype Bros to win here.
Predicted Winners: The Hype Bros

Lana vs Naomi
Smackdown Women's Championship
I really don't think Lana will win but you never know.
Predicted Winner: Naomi

The New Day vs The Usos
Smackdown Tag Team Championship
Another tough one to call. The Usos have been great recently but I think it's time for The New Day to become Champions.
Predicted Winners: The New Day

Becky Lynch vs Carmella vs Charlotte Flair vs Natalya vs Tamina
Women's Money in the Bank Match
Quite a tough one to call. I'm going on a limb and picking Carmella to win this.
Predicted Winner: Carmella

AJ Styles vs Baron Corbin vs Dolph Ziggler vs Kevin Owens vs Sami Zayn vs Shinsuke Nakamura
Men's Money in the Bank
Another tough one to call as you can see anyone of them winning. I'm going for Shinsuke Nakamura to win.
Predicted Winner: Shinsuke Nakamura

Randy Orton vs Jinder Mahal
WWE Championship
I will be very surprised (and very pissed off) if Orton wins this and I'm going for Jinder to retain.
Predicted Winner: Jinder Mahal

Due to being in hospital over the last few weeks, I haven't seen Extreme Rules so I'll review that first then Money in the Bank and it will be done over the next week. Until then, I hope you guys enjoy the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment