Saturday 16 June 2018

NXT TakeOver Chicago II Preview

NXT Chicago 2018.jpg



NXT TakeOver Chicago will be taking place this evening at the Allstate Arena in Rosemont, Illinois. I'm a bit behind on NXT so I don't really know all that is happening. However, after looking at the card, it looks like it will be a good event. So, let's take a look.

Shayna Baszler vs Nikki Cross
NXT Women's Championship
This should be a good match as Nikki is awesome and is shown to take some serious bumps. I would love her to win but I think that Shayna will win and then Nikki can join SaNitY on Smackdown.
Predicted Winner: Shanyna Baszler

The Undisputed Era vs Oney Lorcan and Danny Burch
NXT Tag Team Championship
It seems a little weird seeing Roderick Strong as a heel, especially after seeing those WWE videos about him last year. However, it has fun to watch. I can't see him and Kyle O'Reilly losing this one.
Predicted Winners: The Undisputed Era

Ricochet vs Velveteen Dream
This has a strong possibility to not only be the match of the night but one of the matches of the year. It's a really tough one but I'm going for The Dream to win here.
Predicted Winner: Velveteen Dream

Johnny Gargano vs Tommaso Ciampia
Chicago Street Fight
Like their match in New Orleans, this should be another enthralling contest. It's another tough one to call but I think they will continue this feud for a little longer do I'm going for Ciampia to win.
Predicted Winner: Tommaso Ciampia

Aliester Black vs Lars Sullivan
NXT Championship
To be honest, whilst I love Sullivan, I never thought he will get the opportunity to become NXT Champion. I think that he and Black will have a good match and I'm going for Black to retain here.
Predicted Winner: Aliester Black

It will be several days before I watch this and publish the review so until then, I hope you guys enjoy the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment