Sunday 17 June 2018

WWE Money in the Bank 2018 Preview

Money in the bank 2018 official poster.jpg

WWE Money in the Bank 2018 will be taking place this evening at the Allstate Arena in Rosemont, Illinois. After the terrible event that was Backlash, I'm worried about this event, especially as it's following TakeOver the night before. The Money in the Bank ladder matches looks good tho, so let's take a look at the card.

The Bludgeon Brothers vs Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson 
Smackdown Tag Team Championship
The match on the Kick Off Show looks like it could be a decent one. I'm going for The Bludgeons to win.
Predicted Winners: The Bludgeon Brothers

Daniel Bryan vs Big Cass
Their match at Backlash wasn't great so hopefully this one will be better. I'm going for Cass to win.
Predicted Winner: Big Cass

Bobby Lashley vs Sami Zayn
I like Zayn but I don't really care about this match, especially as the reason for this feud makes no sense. Er..fuck, Lashley to win, I suppose.

Predicted Winner: Bobby Lashley

Roman Reigns vs Jinder Mahal
Hopefully this will not be the main event and I think that Reigns will win.
Predicted Winner: Roman Reigns

Carmella vs Asuka
Smackdown Women's Championship
Unless Carmella has some help, I think that Asuka will destroy her
Predicted Winner: Asuka

Nia Jax vs Ronda Rousey
RAW Women's Championship
This is surprisingly a tough one to call. I can see Nia winning as I think it's way too soon for Ronda to be Champion. However, Ronda will probably win.
Predicted Winner: Ronda Rousey

Seth Rollins vs Elias
Intercontinental Championship
Seth is the man right now and I think he'll retain.
Predicted Winner: Seth Rollins

Ember Moon vs Charlotte Flair vs Alexa Bliss vs Becky Lynch vs Lana vs Naomi vs Sasha Banks
Women's Money in the Bank Ladder Match
This should be a good contest. I can see most of them winning but I'm going for Ember Moon to win.
Predicted Winner: Ember Moon

Braun Strowman vs Finn Balor vs Hollywood Miz vs Rusev vs Bobby Roode vs Kevin Owens vs Samoa Joe vs One of The New Day
This is a hard one to call. I would like to see them use this as the vehicle to break up The New Day. I like the team but I feel that they're ready to go on to bigger things. Anyway, this might be from left field but I'm going for Samoa Joe to win.
Predicted Winner: Samoa Joe

AJ Styles vs Shinsuke Nakamura
Last Man Standing for the WWE Championship
I am worried about this match and I shouldn't as Styles and Nakamura are awesome. I think that Nakamura will win although, if they end this in a draw by dick punch, I will lose my shit like this:

My favorite table flip gif

Anyway, it will be a while before I review this. A combination of work, moving house and struggling to watch and then type some terrible wrestling has led to this at the moment. Hopefully, it will be better than the last event. Although, to be honest, that won't be too hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment