Saturday 18 August 2018

NXT Takeover: Brooklyn IV Preview

NXT TakeOver Brooklyn IV Poster.png



The 4th annual NXT Takeover: Brooklyn will be taking place this evening at the Barclays Center. The card looks pretty awesome as usual so let's take a look.

Velveteen Dream vs EC3
The only match that doesn't involve a Championship has been the one that has the most fun to see build. Having said that, it has been weird seeing EC3 as technically the face as his gimmick doesn't say that. This is a tough one as I can see both guys winning. I feel that Dream has to win a match at Takeover and I think it will happen here.
Predicted Winner: Velveteen Dream

Mustache Mountain vs The Undisputed Era
NXT Tag Team Championship
Based on their last two matches, this should be fun to watch. Whilst I like Tyler Bate and Trent Seven, I feel that The Undisputed Era will retain.
Predicted Winners: The Undisputed Era

Ricochet vs Adam Cole (Bay Bay!)
NXT North American Championship
A strong contender for match of the night and I think that Ricochet will win here.
Predicted Winner: Ricochet

Kairi Sane vs Shayna Baszler
NXT Women's Championship
Another tough one to call but I don't think it's Sane's time yet. Therefore, Baszler to win.
Predicted Winner: Shayna Baszler

Johnny Gargano vs Tommaso "Fuckface" Ciampa
Last Man Standing Match for the NXT Championship
Whilst I love to see Gargano as Champion, I don't think it's that time yet. I'm going for Ciampa to win.
Predicted Winner: Tommaso Ciampa

I will get to see Takeover during the week. I hope everyone enjoys the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment