Sunday 19 August 2018

WWE Summerslam 2018 Preview

WWE SummerSlam 2018 Poster.jpg



The 2nd biggest event of the year, Summerslam, will be taking place this evening at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York. There are 13 matches on the card so it will be a long night. Let's take a look.

Rusev and Lana vs Andrade "Cien" Almas and Zelina Vega
I think that Aiden English will find some way to fuck over Rusev and Lana, giving Almas and Vega the win.
Predicted Winners: Andrade "Cien" Almas and Zelina Vega

The Revival vs The B-Team
RAW Tag Team Championship
Finally, The Revival get a Championship opportunity and I feel that they have to win to give the RAW Tag Team division a boost.
Predicted Winners: The Revival

Drew Gulak vs Cedric Alexander
WWE Cruiserweight Championship
Gulak has been one of the best things on 205 Live right now and I believe that its' time for him to be Champion
Predicted Winner: Drew Gulak

Finn Balor vs Constable Baron Corbin
I don't quite know yet but I'm not bothered about this match. Balor won the last one so I think that Corbin will win this one.
Predicted Winner: Constable Baron Corbin

Jeff Hardy vs Shinsuke Nakamura
United States Championship
Hopefully, their match will last longer than their last one on Pay-Per-View. I think that Nakamura will win.
Predicted Winner: Shinsuke Nakamura

The New Day vs The Bludgeon Brothers
Smackdown Tag Team Championship
The New Day have to win this, right?
Predicted Winners: The New Day

Kevin Owens vs Braun Strowman
Strowman's MITB Contract is on the Line
This is an interesting one as it can go in a lot of different ways. I think that Owens will find some sneaky way to win.
Predicted Winner: Kevin Owens

Ronda Rousey vs Alexa Bliss
RAW Women's Championship
I love Alexa Bliss but Ronda is going to fuck her up. Rousey to win easily.
Predicted Winner: Ronda Rousey

Becky Lynch vs Charlotte Flair vs Carmella
Smackdown Women's Championship
A tough one to call here. I think that Carmella will find some way to win and retain.
Predicted Winner: Carmella

Seth Rollins vs Dolph Ziggler
Intercontinental Championship
Rollins has been great to watch this year. Despite that, I feel that Ziggler, with Drew McIntyre's help, will retain.
Predicted Winner: Dolph Ziggler

Samoa Joe vs AJ Styles
WWE Championship
This has a small chance to be the match of the night. A tough one to call but I'm going for Joe to win.
Predicted Winner: Samoa Joe

Daniel Bryan vs Hollywood Miz
The match that everyone is looking forward to see. Part of me wishes it was for a Championship but it doesn't need it. I really want Bryan to win. However, I think that they will extend the feud over the autumn meaning that Miz will win.
Predicted Winner: Hollywood Miz

Roman Reigns vs Brock Lesnar
Universal Championship
Hey look, Brock has decided to grace us with his presence as he faces Roman Reigns for (check notes) the 6th time in over 3 years. Yay? Anyway, Reigns has to win this. Otherwise, there's no point. Keep in mind tho, that this is a rare opportunity for the MITB Briefcase holder to cash in.
Predicted Winner: Roman Reigns

It will be a few days before I get to see the show. Until then, I hope you enjoy watching it.

No comments:

Post a Comment