Sunday 28 October 2018

WWE Evolution Preview

WWE Evolution poster.jpg



The first ever all-women WWE Pay-Per-View, Evolution, will be taking place this evening at the Nassau CTo be honest, WWE have not built this up as much as they normally would however, the card has some really good match ups so let's take a look.

Women's Battle Royal
So far, the confirmed participants are: Asuka, Naomi, Carmella, Nia Jax, Ember Moon, Dana Brooke, Lana, Billie Kay, Peyton Royce, Mandy Rose, Sonya Deville, Tamina, Torrie Wilson, Michelle McCool, Alundra Blayze, Ivory, Molly Holly, Kelly Kelly, Maria Kanellis and Zelina Vega. I know that some of them are not happy with this but it gets more women on the show and we can get some wrestlers from the past such as Ivory and Molly Holly. I'm going for Asuka to win and go back to the bad ass we saw in NXT.
Predicted Winner: Asuka

Sasha Banks, Bayley and Natalya vs The Riott Squad
I might be in the minority but I'm going for the Riott Squad to win.
Predicted Winners: The Riott Squad

Trish Stratus and Lita vs Mickie James and Alicia Fox
Unfortunately, Alexa Bliss is not able to take part so Alicia Fox takes her place. I'm going for Trish and Lita to win
Predicted Winners: Trish Stratus and Lita

Kairi Sane vs Shayna Baszler
NXT Women's Championship
For the first time since Roadblock, a NXT Championship will be defended on the main roster. This should be a good match and I think that Sane will win.
Predicted Winner: Kairi Sane

Toni Storm vs Io Shirai
Mae Young Classic Final
I'm a bit behind on the tournament but it's been really good from what I've seen. This is probably the toughest one to call as I can see either one of them winning. I'm going for Toni to win.
Predicted Winner: Toni Storm

Becky Lynch vs Charlotte Flair
Last Women Standing for the Smackdown Women's Championship
Becky has to win this, right? Right?!
Predicted Winner: Becky Lynch

Ronda Rousey vs Nikki Bella
RAW Women's Championship
Yeah, unless WWE want to give us a big fuck you, Ronda is winning this.
Predicted Winner: Ronda Rousey

I need to catch up on the Mae Young Classic before I watch Evolution so the review won't be up for a while. I hope you enjoy the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment