Saturday 6 October 2018

WWE Super Show-Down Preview

WWE-Super-Show-Down-Poster.jpg



WWE Super Show-Down will be taking place early Saturday morning at the Melbourne Cricket Ground. The card looks pretty decent so let's take a look.

Asuka and Naomi vs The IIonics
A tough one considering the IIonics are from Australia. I'm gojng for Asuka and Naomi to win.
Predicted Winners: Asuka and Naomi

Bobby Lashley and John Cena vs Elias and Kevin Owens
Yeah, Lashley and Cena are winning this
Predicted Winners: Bobby Lashley and John Cena

The Bella Twins and Ronda Rousey vs The Riott Squad
I'm going for the Bellas and Ronda to win here. Hopefully, Brie Bella won't break Liv Morgan's face in the process.
Predicted Winners: The Bella Twins and Ronda Rousey

The New Day vs The Bar
Smackdown Tag Team Championship
This should be a good match and I'm going for The New Day to continue their reign
Predicted Winners: The New Day

Daniel Bryan vs Hollywood Miz
Match to Determine No 1 Contender for the WWE Championship
This is a match that I'm really looking forward to seeing. I would love Bryan to win but I think Miz will win instead.
Predicted Winner: Hollywood Miz

AJ Styles vs Samoa Joe
No Disqualification Match for the WWE Championship
I think that Styles will retain and go on to lose to The Miz
Predicted Winner: AJ Styles

Cedric Alexander vs Buddy Murphy
If the hometown boy, Murphy, doesn't win, I will be very surprised.
Predicted Winner: Buddy Murphy

The Shield vs Braun Strowman, Drew McIntyre and Dolph Ziggler
This should be an interesting one to watch. They have been teasing an Ambrose heel turn recently. I don't think it will happen here and I'm going for The Shield to win.
Predicted Winners: The Shield

Becky Lynch vs Charlotte Flair
Smackdown Women's Championship
I found their last match to be slightly disappointing but hopefully, this one will be better. I'm going for Becky to retain.
Predicted Winner: Becky Lynch

Undertaker vs Triple H
This match will be the "Last Time Ever" between the two. I don't know about this one. Undertaker will win it but I feel that he's been showing his age in his last few matches. Hopefully, Triple H will help him have a good match.
Predicted Winner: Undertaker

I won't get to see the show until the middle of the week. Until then, I hope you guys enjoy the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment