Friday 16 November 2018

NXT Takeover: War Games II Preview

NXT Takeover: War Games II will be taking place tomorrow evening at the Staples Center in Los Angeles. Even though there are only 4 matches, the card looks fucking amazing. So, let's take a look.

Johnny Gargano vs Aleister Black
In a year of surprising heel turns of beloved wrestlers, Gargano's was probably the best one done. This is a tough one to call but I'm going for Gargano to win.
Predicted Winner: Johnny Gargano

Shayna Baszler vs Kairi Sane
2 out of 3 Falls for the NXT Women's Championship
Their rivalry has produced some great matches so far and, whilst I love Kairi to regain the Championship, I think that Shayna will win.
Predicted Winner: Shayna Baszler

Tommaso "Fuckface" Ciampa vs The Velveteen Dream
NXT Championship
The Dream was perhaps an unusual choice to be the No 1 Contender but he's tremendously talented and also well deserved. I might be in the minority but I think he'll win.
Predicted Winner: Velveteen Dream

The Undisputed Era vs War Raiders, Ricochet and Pete Dunne
War Games Match
The Undisputed Era need to stop pissing off William Regal round this time of year to avoid being put in this match. This should be a great match and I think that The Undisputed Era will find a way to win.
Predicted Winners: The Undisputed Era

Along with Survivor Series, it will be a few days until I get to see it, so the review won't be up for a while. Until then, I hope you all enjoy the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment